Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LOOK WHAT I GOT…

 

2011-04-25_17-54-28_1722011-04-25_17-54-28_172

You all know I just love LOLLY CHOPS!  Well, she has teamed up with the owner of her LSS  to start a scrapbook/project/altered art kit club.  They named it FRONT PORCH KITS  You must check them out! 

I am so excited.  I ordered my first kit from Front Porch Kits the other day and it arrived today.  YIPPEE!!!  This is their second kit.  I really wanted to get the first one as well but it sold out in like, I don’t know, 10 minutes or something…. CRAZY!  I made sure to order this one early.

2011-04-25_18-07-49_692

The theme this month is gardening.  Ok, those of you who know be well can stop laughing now…  everyone knows I hate gardening.  But I do love what comes from the garden and I love garden theme stuff.  I do WANT to love gardening.  Maybe someday…

This kit is really awesome!  You also get a CD with full printable instructions with photos to make 6 projects.  Did you hear me??? SIX PROJECTS!  I am willing to bet there is also plenty of left overs to make more.  I will let you know. 

I can’t wait to get started!

Gracie PLEASE take a good nap today!

No comments:

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.