I am worried I will be labeled a slacker come Monday when it’s time to post my weekly craftyness… I have done nothing crafty this week, nada, zip, zilch, zero!
This week has been so crazy with kid stuff during the day that I am so exhausted and not very motivated to get crafty. I even had a chance to go craft with two of my favorite crafty girlfriends last night but I canceled at the last minute. About an hour before it was time to go I got one of those nasty sinus headaches from allergies. I ended up laying in bed all night.
We have another crazy night of kid sports tonight but no school tomorrow and my big kids have offered to entertain my little kids for a while so I can go hold up at my craft desk for a while! Ahhhh, It’s so nice when the kids are nice without being bribed! Let’s keep our fingers crossed and see if it pans out
See you soon!
Jackie
PS~ To my experienced blogging friends out there in Blog World… Can any of you teach me how to make one of those cool signatures?

1 comment:
ha! i want to know too. i know that one of our blog friends, marissa sharbaugh, might know how to do it. her blog is on our list, and it's titled "where we are for now"
totally feel free to contact her and see if she can help!
xo,
victoria
p.s. sinus headaches are NO fun...any headache for that matter....glad you are feeling better
Post a Comment