Friday, April 15, 2011

Meeting Mr. Hambly

Mr. Hambly of Hambly Studios is helping Dave on a creative project.  They had a meeting the other day and Grace and I got to tag along.  Mr. Hambly was so kind, he gave us a tour of the factory and showed us how they make everything.  Very interesting.  He and Grace were best friends by the time we left.  He even sat and did a little craft with Grace.  Such a great day.
- hugs Jackie
Ps- My friend Tina wants to post to her blog from her phone.  I told her I would try to figure it out so I could teach her.  If you are reading this, I guess it worked.  =)

2 comments:

WriterGirl said...

Hey there Jackie!! We definitely need to scrap soon!

Diana D said...

cute and yay for figuring out the phone thing. I'm getting a new phone, so you'll have to teach me too!

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.