EASTER
This year we were with Dave’s family. Dave’s brother Mark and his wife hosted the whole gang at his home in Chico.
Unfortunately we missed Joe, Monica and Paolo. The school that Monica and Paolo attend has a different spring break than the school that Debbie teaches at and Julianna goes to. So Julianna and Debbie spent their break checking out colleges on the East Coast for Julianna. (looks like she has her heart set on Brown) while Joe and their two other kids headed to Aruba.
The best part was meeting our new niece Keana who is just 7 weeks old.
Miranda and Keana
AJ and Keana
Miranda and Rylan
Julianna and Grace
Gracie
Julianna
AS FOR MY CRAFTY COMMITMENT
of doing something crafty every day… Well, this week was not nearly as productive as last week. I am thinking that I should lower my standards and shoot for a minimum on once a week rather than once a day.
I did get one layout done… well, ALMOST done.
It my portable photo printer is acting weird so I need to send my pics out for developing which is why there is not photo on this layout. The empty green area on the lower right will say “fever” with tiny letters above spelling the word “hay” So the complete title of the page will be “Spring (hay) Fever” But when I went to look for the letters I wanted to use I was out. So I will need to make a trip to my LSS to complete the layout. But I wanted to post it because it is the only crafty thing I did this week.
This is the photo I am going to use.
Miranda hates this photo and will be very upset with me when she sees that I made a scrapbook page with it. Last week was horrible on her allergies. This was taken on Wednesday after soccer practice. She was so exhausted she fell asleep doing her homework.
I plan to me more crafty this week
Hope you all had a great Easter!
Hugs,
Jackie

1 comment:
Hay fever- that's pretty good! It's hitting our house pretty hard too. Even the dog is sneezing
Post a Comment