I sound like a broken record.
So I am not even going to say it…
Rather than give you some excuses and a lame summery of the last 5 months, I figured I would just post some photos.
I know you NC and SD Truhes/Pederson’s enjoy that more anyway :)
Hugs,
Jackie
PS~ Stay tuned though… I will have a very exciting post coming up soon! (well, my kind of soon anyway)
Miranda cheering in the local Holiday Parade.
The most handsome boy scout ever!
Coco (on the right) and her friend Bella enjoying Coco’s favorite winter activity, Ice Staking.
This was so funny! Grace was telling Santa that she and AJ were nice but that “the sisters” belong on the naughty list because they fight too much. Dave and I were cracking up!
Grandma and Grandpa came for what ended up being M’s last game of the season. It was a tough one to loose.
Pops (my dad) and Rita came for a visit too.
Since Grace is our heart baby, we were going to wait until Valentines day to celebrate her birthday. She can’t read the calendar so we thought no big deal…. Well, I forgot to tell the MOPS teachers and they gave her a little birthday in class. When I picked her up she was so excited to tell me that it was her birthday week! LOL OOps! Nice Mom! So we quickly called some friends and had a last minute party at the pizza place. Thanks to are friends who came and made it such a fun day for her.
Coco participating in the Girl Scout Cookie Walk About.
A girls weekend in Murphy’s to celebrate Dee’s 40th birthday.
Me, Chaunie and Alison wine tasting.
Ok, that about catches us up. We went to Disneyland over Spring Break. I will post about it as soon as I upload the photos.
HUGS!
Jackie

2 comments:
great pictures- I keep missing you... seems like you always stop by the store when I'm not there. I think we need to remind each other to update our blogs- I keep forgetting too :) Happy Monday!
each time you post, justin and i can't get over how big the kids are getting! it's amazing!
you guys are all looking so great.
cant wait to see the next post is like!
xo,
victoria
Post a Comment