I am so Excited!!!!
My favorite scrapbooker Stacy Julian and my favorite cardstock company Core’dinations have joined to create a line of cardstock and I LOVE IT! You can check it out here.
Core’dinations cardstock is so cool. It has a different color core so when you sand it or tear it you will see the other color come through. It is so fun! My craft desk needs a good dusting though because I just keep sanding away. I can’t help myself!
I made this layout celebrating my daughter Gracie being hospital and surgery free for a whole year. This was the first time in her life that we have gone a whole year with no procedures! So we decided to go to Disneyland to celebrate! She was able to squeeze into that Minnie Mouse dress one more time! We bought it in 2009 when she received a Make A Wish trip to DisneyWorld. She wanted to wear it so bad and I really didn’t want to buy a new one so I am glad it still fit.
For this layout all of the cardstock is Core’dinations, the ribbon is from Michaels, the Disney accents are EK success, the glitter letters are Thickers from American Crafts and the acrylic words are Creative Imaginations.
I made this card for a teacher at my kid’s school. It will accompany a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. (Forget you saw this Ms. Newton)
For this card I used more of the Core’dinations cardstock, patterned paper from Crate Paper and October Afternoon. The chipboard strawberry is Maya Road and the chipboard embellishment is also from Crate Paper.
This last layout has photos from the day Gracie’s cardiologist took all of his patients to a Giants Game. It’s was also the day Grace decided that Buster Posy is her boyfriend. We got to go on the field and were lucky enough to meet former player Will Clark. Fun, Fun, Fun.
For this layout I used more of my favorite Core’dinations cardstock, the Letters are Thickers, the patterned paper and baseball stickers are from my stash. I am not sure who manufactures them but I will do a little research and get back to you on that.
So that’s what I did last night…

1 comment:
woo hoo!!! you did it! I'm glad- Cute, LO of Grace with Minnie, she looks thrilled beyond belief!
Post a Comment