Monday, April 18, 2011

I ACCEPT THAT CHALLENGE!

 

My awesome friend Tina and I challenged ourselves to do something crafty every day, preferably layouts, because we both have stacks of photos and scrapbook supplies that we need to use up.

I was able to get 6 projects done this week.  three of them are posted here.

Here are the other…

IMG_2417

This layout I was determined to use stuff from my old stash.  I think everything (except for the Tim Holtz stamp) is over a year old.  That goes for the photo too!

IMG_2418

This layout is also using some of my old stash.  the Green, pink and yellow patterned papers are from a company that no longer exists, Leaving Prints.  The big round circle and the flowers and butterflies are My Little Shoebox.   The tiny letters (UCSF) I believe are also MLS and the pink glitter letters are Thickers.

IMG_2414

Yesterday I took some time to try all of the techniques in the April edition of Scrapbooks etc… It was fun and some of them were not as easy as they looked.  I think with a little practice I should be able to get it though.  I do like how this one came out. 

IMG_2409

This is the layout I made with the flowers.  I used all scraps for this layout.  The patterned paper is Dear Lizzy’s Enchanted, the Stamp is from Michael’s the ink is from Stampin’ Up, the letter stickers are October Afternoon.  The Happy cut out is left over from the Minnie Mouse Layout I did the other day.  I had originally planned to use three of the happy cut outs but didn’t like the look.  The two extra cut outs were just laying on my desk so I stuck it on this page.  I think it looks good. 

Ok, to all my scrapbook friends in blog land.  Are you up for the challenge?  Let’s keep each other motivated to scrap those photos and use up our stash. 

I can’t wait to see what Tina came up with this week.  Lets check in on her over at her blog.   Our friend Diana accepted the challenge as well so lets make sure to check in over at her blog as well.

I want to see what you all come up with you leave me a comment with a link to you post! :) 

Hugs,

Jackie

2 comments:

Diana D said...

woohoo! Love the layouts and LOVE that you are using up the "old stash" I have loads of that too! Thanks for the link up and the challenge! Can't wait to work on something for next week

LollyChops said...

Wow!! You've gotten so many great layouts done! I love the pouty face in the third one--too cute!!

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.