Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PLEASE PICK GRACE FOR THE SF GIANTS COMMERCIAL!!!!!



Who thinks GRACE would make an AWESOME addition to a SF GIANTS commercial???


Dear Giants Commercial Selection Committee,


This is what I tried to write in your application... I cut it down to less than 200 words (250 allowed) but it still wouldn't go... So I ended up just putting a few sentances and a link to this blog... You said you wanted a compeling story... I think you have one here. 
 I think my daughter Grace belongs in a Giants commercial.  She just turned 5 years old earlier this month.  As a matter of fact her birthday party was Giants Theme.  I have to say she rocked her Giants T-Shirt with a black tutu.  Grace became a Giants fan when she was just three years old.  Her Cardiologist (Dr. Michael Cooper) takes all of her heart kidos to a game every year.  They get to go on the field and with any luck meet some players.  Her first time she got to meet Will Clark (from my generation) and her second time she got to meet Barry Zito and Bruce Bochy.  She is still hoping to meet her very favorite Buster Posey someday.  Grace is a very sweet girl, she has been through a lot in her little life.  Before she was born, my doctors advised me to end my pregnancy because her heart was so bad.  At birth, she was hospitalized for 3 months and in that time had several open heart surgeries.  She is a bit of a celebrity on the 7th floor at UCSF.  Today, Grace is doing remarkably well.  She rocks a pacemaker like no body's business... Really, by just looking at her you wouldn't know there is anything wrong with her.  During the 2010 post season she declared Buster Posey as her boyfriend...By the end of the World Series she declared "all of them are my boyfriends!" Yes, she is a little boy crazy!  I think that if she was chosen to be in the Giants commercial she would be the happiest girl in the world... PS~ it would be really awesome to get her cardiologist Dr. Cooper as well... Just saying :)

The Birthday Girl!


Yummy Cake made by our friend Denise!
THANK YOU DENISE!


GRACE WITH SANDRA, THE FACE PAINTER.
THANK YOU SANDRA!

Wow!  I still can't believe how far Grace has come! 
Who Remembers This?

more birthday pics and a family update coming soon!  I promise!

No comments:

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.