Today I got to watch AJ in his first school play. He was so excited to be in the kindergarten play "No Turkey for Perky" just like his older sisters were when they were in kindergarten. It was so cute. I think of all the school plays I have seen at Garin "No Turkey for Perky" is my favorite. I can't wait to see Grace in it in a few years :)

AJ in front of the Marquee
(that the parents club worked so hard to buy for the school)

AJ and his teacher Mrs. Byrne


Miranda got excused from class so she could watch her brother. We got good seats with a nice view. If only I could get a camera that takes nice photos in the MP room at school. All of the awards photos come out looking like this as well (dark and grainy)
Coco's Class put on a THANKSGIVING play in their classroom today as well. It was really cute and Coco did a great job :)
This was my attempt at getting a shot of the whole class. I was not very successful.

Coco with one of her best friends Katelyn Boettcher

Another shot of Coco and Katelyn

Coco in her Indian costume.
1 comment:
Awww, these are adorable pics! Love the title of the play!
Post a Comment