Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 2: GIVE KIDS THE WORLD

Today we ended up sleeping in until 10:00 pm! We barely made it to the Gingerbread house before they stopped serving breakfast. Saturdays are also the days that they bring the pony's out for pony rides so the kids got to do that after breakfast. We decided that since we had tickets for three days at Disney World that we would use this day to hang around the Village.


The photos are out of order. Sorry I just can never seem to get them in the right order!













This playground was a life size version the the candyland game.







Mayor Clayton

Miss Merry

The Wizard. This guy was at the airport as well.

The giant balloons









Mayor Clayton came to tuck the kids into bed

Can't forget to fluff the pillows



over at the arcade



the yummy ice cream parlor. Another place the kids like to visit everyday.

Our Villa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog! It makes it seem like I'm not so far away! Thanks for keeping it up :)

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.