We hung around the village again today. The kids got to meet Mickey Mouse and some of his friends. There is so much to do at the Village. I think Grace would have been just fine staying here the whole time. For Dinner we took the kids to Medieval Times to celebrate Adam's birthday. Adam really got into it. I think it might have been his favorite part of the trip.

Gracie with the Red/Yellow Knight that we were suposed to root for. (he lost)

again with all of the kids

AJ and Grace. They sang happy birthday to AJ and brought him cake!

What a cool dude!

He was knighted! He is now Lord Adam Truhe :)

Adam thought this was the coolest place ever!

Gracie had her nails done and got a new tattoo at the La Ti Da Spa.

This is the volunteer who did Gracie's nails

She got to make a wish pillow (I think that's what it was called) It was kind of like the build a bear experience.

I think the kids rode the Merry Go Round about 10 times today!

Mary Poppins and Grace


The kids with Pluto at the Village

Mickey and Minnie came to the Village today. They brought their friends Pluto, Goofy and Mary Poppins.

This photo is from Day 5. Not sure how it got in this folder. Sponge Bob's friend Patrick came to the Village today. We were hoping for Dora but the kids got a kick out of meeting Patrick.
No comments:
Post a Comment