Here are the layouts that I have completed so far this month. The first two are from the last week of October. I also completed a mini book in September and another in October but don't have the pics ready to upload yet.

This one I actually did on October 30th. The photos in the layout are of Grace acting really silly while in recovery after having a Cardiac Cath procedure at UCSF.

This LO is of my kids and their cousins on the Truhe side. This is the first photo I have gotten with all of them in it in a really long time. (also done in October)
I did my first online crop over the weekend. Below are 6 layouts I did for different challenges. I also made some Christmas Cards using a Basic Gray card kit. I didn't take any pics of the cards yet. They came out really cute. So cute that I am thinking of how to turn them into another mini album and keep it for myself.

The challenge was to create a layout using 3's. I used three photos, three buttons and three flowers. The photos are of Miranda when she was 3 years old.

This was a challenge to use the scraps that are on your table. I had just cut out a circle that was in the middle of this paper so I was able to use the left over rim for this layout. The brown cardstock was also left over from another project. The photos are from 2002 Coco was about a year and a half. She was the messiest kid ever!

The challenge here was to use a sketch. The photos I used were from last year when AJ got a Klutz superhero kit. The kids had so much fun making superhero masks.

The challenge was to create and layout and journaling to express why I scrap. I used the first memories that came to my head about each of the kids. I just used photos of the kids at the age they were in the memory not of the actual event. Next, I will have to do a layout of each memory because the stories were too long to include together on one page.

This Challenge was to scrap-lift. The photos here are of the kids cherry picking with Dave's folks this summer.

Challenge was to alter a photo and use it on a layout. I converted a baby pic of Miranda to Black and White then hand colored it.
2 comments:
Wow, you did a great job at the crop! Your LO's are fabulous and I love all of the pics!
Great LOs! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, you are so sweet :)
I *heart* the DP for that first LO - I used it but ended up using the back for one of my LOs...Brings a tear to my eye that I only bought the one sheet! lol
Post a Comment