Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please Pray For Our Friend Moriah

 

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PRESSURES IN MORIAH'S HEART TO RETURN TO NORMAL BY THE TIME SHE HAS HER HEART CATHETERIZATION IN JUNE!! WE KNOW HOW FAR SHE HAS COME, AND WE KNOW THE POWER OF PRAYER. WE ASK FOR COMPLETE AND TOTAL HEALING OF HER HEART.

Justin, Victoria, and Moriah

I just wanted to ask all of my friends to please say a prayer for our friend Moriah.  I have been following Moriah’s story since she was born.  I got to meet her and her parents a year and a half (or so) ago when Moriah was brought to Stanford from Southern California. (they have since relocated here)  This is just she sweetest family you could ever meet.  They have been through so much.  You can check out their blog here for the whole story. 

2 comments:

Anne Alley said...

Absolutely!!!

Diana D said...

hugs, kisses and sweet prayers for Moriah

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.