Thursday, April 8, 2010

Look What I Found…

I was cleaning out my CD drawer and I found this video that the kids made on Gracie’s Make A Wish Trip at the Give Kids The World Resort. 

So Funny! 

The kids asked for something by Michael Jackson and this is what they got… Dave and I about peed our pants when we heard the song… then we saw the video!  Oh MY!  The outfits!  LOL I can’t even believe I am posting it.  but it’s just too funny not to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the person who chose that song for them must have been a huge fan of "Little Miss Sunshine!" (if you've seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about).

Hope all goes well with your UCSF visit next week!

Anonymous said...

Hey, on vacation leaving tomorrow, but that seems ok with me without checking my home calander. Sounds like fun! Maybe we can join you at legoland? We have family about 2 miles from there!! Either way, excited! We get back tomorrow, so I will send you an email from home may e wed? I only have my phone here, so living in the dark ages without my computer!! Haha!
Kathie

Anne Alley said...

That is hilarious!! Definitely an homage to "Little Miss Sunshine"!!!

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.