My kids ROCK! Brag Much? LOL
On Wednesday Dave and I spent the morning at the kid’s school for awards assemblies because Coco and Adam both received their classroom awards for “Character Counts: Trustworthy”. Then, last night we went to the middle school awards assembly to watch Miranda receive her award for Honors Society (Honor Roll is a 3.3 – 3.75 GPA and Honors Society is 3.75 +) She has really studied her behind off and still managed to make the Cheerleading team and keep up with her demanding soccer schedule. She works hard everyday and deserves all she has accomplished.
It is my ongoing goal to figure out how to take a decent photograph in a school multi-purpose room. Maybe I will finally figure it out by the time Grace graduates. LOL
Here are the pictures from AJ’s Birthday Party. I learned that if you have your party at Chuck E. Cheese on a weeknight during Fall Break from school, it is not so crazy and less people come. Lucky for us all of AJ’s best friends were in town and just enough kids to make it a perfect birthday party.
This is the whole reason why AJ wanted to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese! The “Ticket Blaster”! I think he got around 800 tickets in there…
He ended up with more than 1200 tickets from the night. It was enough to buy a 4 inch ball… Sheech, a trip to the dollar store would have been cheaper! LOL But he had a great birthday.
Happy 7th Birthday AJ!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment