For the most part we had a good time. We hit the pumpkin patch first then headed down town to go to this little diner that I just love, I wanted to head over to the beach but at this point one of our kids was in desperate need of an attitude adjustment (yes Coco I am talking about you!) and Dave and I had just had enough. So we decided to head home before tempers got out of control and the whole day was ruined. The good news was that we never divulged our plan to the kids so they didn’t really know we missed anything.
The kids just love getting their picture taken in these things.
So does Daddy!
This is the kind of thing that we get when Daddy has the camera
But every once in a while we get one like this
…and yes we did get pumpkins :)
Overall it was a pretty good day. Grace and AJ really had a blast at the pumpkin patch and Miranda and Coco were pretty good sports. maybe next year we will go to the beach first then hit the pumpkin patch on the way home.
It's almost time for the First pitch of the 2010 World Series so I better go. Go Giants! Whoo Hoo!
I'll be back soon to blog about AJ's party at Chuck E. Cheese.

No comments:
Post a Comment