I had lots of photos to post today but that's not going to happen because my camera (well, actually Miranda's camera that I borrowed because my battery was dead) was stolen out of my purse yesterday. I am so bummed because there were some really cute and funny pics on the card.
We all went to the movies yesterday Dave, Coco, AJ and Grace went to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians while Miranda and I went to see Valentines Day. (yes I now realize that Miranda might have been a little young for Valentines day) Anyway when our movie ended we headed out to the lobby, it was only about a minute before I realized that I left my purse in the theatre so M and I ran back in but it was too late, it was already gone. I asked the employees who were cleaning up but they haven't seen it. We ran over to the lost and found and no luck there either we went back in the theatre to take one more look by our seats but still no luck. As we were walking out of the theatre one of the employees found me and had my purse. The bad news was that it was a lot lighter than I remembered. Sure enough, the camera was gone. Good news is that everything else was still there except for the cash which was less than $10. More good news is that M's camera was very inexpensive. Bad news the pic's on it were priceless. Most of them were of my very first crab feed. We went with 4 other couples and had a really good time. Other people were taking photos so hopefully I will get copies from them.
Other photos that were on the camera were of the scrapbook pages I did so far this year. I will retake and post when I charge My camera.
Well, I am off to search for a good price on a digital camera for M to replace the one I borrowed. The last time I borrowed a camera from her it broke, I think G got her hands on it because it was fine when I put it in my purse then broken when I took it out. UGHHHH.... If anyone sees a good deal on camera's this week let me know
xoxo
Jackie
7 years ago

5 comments:
What a bummer!! So sorry that had to happen to you guys.
Oh Jackie! so sorry-im looking for a new camera too so i'll pass on any info i come across
oh, what a bummer? why do people do this?? so sad! I found Madison a great one at best buy for $50 over Christmas (but it was on sale from $100). watch their sales!
Thank you for your sweet email about my baby Kimble, and for letting me read about your little heart trooper. Best of luck with Grace and her future pacemaker sugeries!
what a bummer!! Some people...
hopefully some of the other couples will share their pictures-
Post a Comment