Sunday, January 24, 2010

5 FAVORITES

Nothing too exciting going on this week and I never even took a single photograph. So I decided to list my favorite thing about this week. (in no particular order)






1. Grace is Potty Training
(This photo is from our first attempt a few months ago)









2. Coffee and conversation with a good friend.







3. I used my Christmas $ to buy a new scanner.
I used it to scan this old photo of me and my little brother Jason.








4. Took Gracie to Lumpy's to celebrate a week of Potty Training!

5. It's Girl Scout Cookie Time again!
(and I'm NOT the cookie mom this year)
A few moments I would like to forget...
1. Getting pooped on by a bird at the kids school
2. forgetting to turn the Crock Pot on
3. Coco loosing her cell phone
4. Soccer Drama

4 comments:

Mama Kat said...

oops on the crockpot! I have done that when I had a dinner party at my house that night...we had pizza!

Diana D said...

Great post jackie- Sometimes it's the simple things that make the week a little brighter! That's for the coffee and conversation- it was fun!

Anne Alley said...

Sorry about the bird poop, but congrats on the potty training!!

Hua said...

Hi,

Just stopping by, I really enjoy your blog. How is Gracie doing with her potty training?

I hope all is well.

Best,
Hua

--
Director of HealthBlogger Networks
www.wellsphere.com

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.