Sunday, June 7, 2009

MAY 2009

COCO'S FIRST COMMUNION

We celebrated Coco's First Communion on May 9th 2009. It was a really nice ceremony at church. Most of our family was able to make it and even some of our friends came to which made the day extra special for Coco. After the service at church we had a barbecue at a park in town. Uncle Joe bought some water guns and Uncle Matt showed Gracie how to use them. I think Uncle Matt was sorry he did. Turned out all of the cousins got in one the water games and Monica was not about to let Uncle Matt win this game. It was all in good fun!

Dave, Coco and Me
Me with Grace & Coco
All 6 of us
Mom and the kids
Coco

Coco and her friend Havana

Coco and her friend Mateo
Truhe kids with my dad (Pops)

Me and my mom
My friend DeAnne's handsome little guy Zach
Grace at age 2 (+5 months)
My friend Chaundra's baby Sasha
Chaundra's other daughter Ciera
aka Ki ki (that is what Gracie calls her)
Dee!
Ki Ki and Gracie



JAMBA JUICE WITH MRS. DAILEY

Jessica & Coco won the silent auction for a date with Mrs. Dailey to Jamba Juice. They all had so much fun! Miranda won the Bunko date with Mrs. Clark and all of the 4th grade teachers but I didn't get any photos.





Garin School Bunko Mama's

Back in December we started a bunko group made up of stay at home mom's with kids at Garin. We play one Friday a month and rotate houses. We have had so much fun!
Me and Suzanne Johnson
Chaundra, Rhonda and Me
We are usually short a player so my friend Chaundra arranged her schedule so she could come from Sacramento and play with us!
My friend Denise Mabutas
The whole Gang!
Tina was the big winner in May
AJ GETS HIS FIRST HIT!
Every game the coaches choose a player who gets the game ball. AJ has been trying and trying to earn the game ball but has had no luck. He still has not gotten a hit without using the T. So before today's game we noticed there was another team selling snow cones at the field. I told AJ that if he gets a hit I will buy him a snow cone after the game. He was so worried that the snow cone people would be gone after the game so I told him if they were gone I would take him out for a scoop of ice cream instead. Gee! I should have used this strategy on his at the first game of the season! He got 2 hits in this game! We went to Baskin Robbins later that day for a double scoop! He went on to get a hit in every game since! We have had a lot of ice cream! :)

He is giving me a thumbs up after his first hit :)
The coaches are about to announce the winner of the game ball.... He told me that he was thinking... "I hope it's me, I hope it's me..." So Cute!
Hooray! AJ gets the GAME BALL!



OPEN HOUSE AT SCHOOL

Here are the girls at back to school night. Showing off there great projects that they have worked so had on all year long.

Miranda and Mrs. Clark
Miranda & Mrs. Rothrauff.
Mrs. Rothrauff was Miranda (and Coco's) first grade teacher, now she teacher 4th grade. Miranda had her for science rotations.


Here is Coco showing off some of her favorite projects from the year.



COCO'S GIRL SCOUT TROOP'S
MOTHER/ DAUGHTER BRUNCH




AN AFTERNOON BARBQUE AT MY MOM'S HOUSE

We spent Memorial Day at my mom's with the Yeaman family. We had a really good time. I think everyone showed up too. I wish I would have taken more photos. I guess I was too busy visiting that I forgot to take pictures. I did get some of my kids before everyone else got there.

Gracie dancing with a popcicle in one hand and a slice of watermelon in the other.
Silly Girl!
Gracie and Auntie Jen
Miranda & Grace in the pool.
Coco

Michael, Grace Miranda & Coco



COCO'S SECOND GRADE FIELD TRIP TO THE
JELLY BELLY FACTORY



Coco, Grace & Mrs. Dailey

Coco with her classmates


Family Pot-Luck and Multi Cutural Night at Garin School


Miranda and Mrs. Clark
I didn't know it was twins day.

Look at the goofballs on stage!

These kids were on stage dancing all night! It was so funny!
DJ Mr. Reece ROCKS!

We miss you already Mr. Reece.
We just got he sad news tha Mr. Benjaman Reece, AJ's speech therapist at Garin will not be coming back to Garin next year. He and his partner Jamie have been so wonderful for AJ. In just a few weeks they got him to say "Coco" Ok, it may not sound like a big deal but if you know AJ and have heard him talk you know that it''s huge!



MY LITTLE SLUGGER!

Here we are at the last game of the season. AJ has gotten at least one hit in all of the last three games!! I had no idea ice-cream was so powerful.


No comments:

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.