We saw Dr. Cooper on January 30th. I was really nervous that Gracie would be headed back to UCSF for another major surgery. Honestly, I don't really know how I felt about that. On one hand, at least we wouldn't have to worry about the "broken" pacemaker anymore but on the other hand, no one wants to see their child go through major surgery. Well, it turns out that Dr. Cooper feels that since she is doing fine with the fractured lead he wants to wait a while before scheduling the surgery. We will increase our pacemaker checks (by phone) from every other month to every month and we will go go UCSF to have her pacemaker checked every three months rather than every 6 month. Dr. Cooper will check her again in May or June and we will go from there.
Other than her pacemaker she is looking really good. Her pressures are really good and it seems as though she has outgrown her Pulmonary Hypertension. YEAH!!!!
He did say that we can finally take her up to the cabin. I don't know if we will make it up during the snow season but it will sure be nice to go up there in the summer when it is 100+ degrees here in Brentwood.
So that's it for now.
Love and Blessings.
Jackie
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment