Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fury Team Party

February 6, 2009

Here are the pictures I was able to take a the team party before my camera battery died =(

The party was at Straw Hat Pizza. It was nice to relax and have a good time together before try-outs for the new season start. Dave (and I) would like to thank the team for the generous coaching gift. A $100 gift card for Vic Stewart's =) We can't wait to go... YUM!







Yes, most of the pics are of the parents... That's because the kids were all running around acting like a bunch of crazy 9 year old girls. Oh wait, they are a bunch of crazy 9 year old girls. Also, as I mentioned my camera battery died. I actually took all of these photos within the first 15 minutes of the party. =)

It was a great season everyone! We'll see you all at Try-Outs!

No comments:

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.