Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Cruise: Day 5...

No the ship didn't sink, I am just the worst blogger ever! :)


Wednesday: Puerto Vallarta

Today I said goodbye to my 30's and hello to my 40's! YIKES! I'll take lots of Margarita's today!



We went on a tour of the city today.









THE GARDEN OF EDEN RESTAURANT

This was a really cool restaurant up in the mountains. The food was good and the girls had a great time swinging from the rope swing and falling into the water. Adam had a great time swimming and playing in the water :)




















DINNER AT THE CHEEKY MONKEY WITH THE COCO'S TEACHER AND HER HUSBAND

It was so great that we were able to spend some time with Coco's second grade teacher and her husband. There were vacationing at a resort near Puerto Vallarta and were able to meet us for dinner.





LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND NEW BABYSITTERS :)



SAYING GOODBYE TO MRS. DAILY BEFORE GOING BACK TO THE SHIP



GRANDMA & AJ BACK AT THE SHIP

No comments:

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.