Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I HAVE NO EXCUSE

 I know, I have said it before and I will say it again… I am a bad blogger!  LOL  I really appreciate the ummm 5 of you who read my blog.
I really have no good excuse for not updating.  I suppose I could blame it on….
this
BIG BROTHER 11
Mine and Dave’s Guilty Pleasure
or this
soccerball-lg2
Three kids playing soccer does take away from precious blogging time
playing this
tile
on Facebook.  I will beat Val’s score one of these days! LOL
But mostly I have been hanging out at this place
logo
with these gals
PICT0248
and my scrappy partner in crime
n706114625_1080099_2199
Miss Tina

So, that is what I have been up to these days.  I hope to post some pic’s of our summer trip and the kids first days back at school.  But you know me… So don’t hold your breath.  LOL
Hugs, Jax =)

4 comments:

Mama Kat said...

hmmm, its been so long...Is this you Jackie? :) Welcome back to the blog world. Take take such a long vacation next time! :)

Heart Mum said...

I LOVE Big Brother too! There is a GREAT blog that I read several times a day too..."because you're addicted..." blog...she watches the feeds and then keeps us all up to date. God, I love that show...

Unknown said...

You did beat my score at least once - so take that excuse right off your list! LOL

Diana D said...

We LOVE hanging out with you too!!!!

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.