Monday, May 10, 2010

Scraptacular Getaway Layouts

Here are the layouts I did at Scraptacular Getways (almost a month ago) I finally got around to photographing them and uploading them.  I wish I would have done more but I am a slow scrapper so I am happy with the 11 layouts that I did.

2009-CookiesWeb Grace and AJ were so excited to make these cookies.  I was bummed that the photo of the two of them came out blurry but I scrapped it anyway. (Jan. 2010)

PickMeWeb
The photo in this layout is of AJ hoping that he will be chosen “player of the game” Every game coach chooses a player of the game, the season was almost over and during this game AJ not only got his first hit, he got his second and third hits as well!  What a great game to be chosen Player of the game!

AJbaseballWeb
More baseball pics
 dancing-girl-09Web
Pics of Grace being silly after her first dance class.
 Fury-team-party-08
Ok, My pal Diana did this layout for me.  It’s of M’s soccer team at their team party in 08
 Grace-bliss-09-web Grace on swinging on the last day of school

Lemonade07   2006- Kids made a lemonade stand

M&SFriendsWeb  Miranda & Sophia have been friends since Kindergarten.  Tina and I thought it was so funny that they both wore converse sneakers with their “nice” outfits for the Garin Winter Band Concert.

Truhe&Felman
Truhe & Fellman girls watching Corn Fest fireworks at our house 2006

Mom-&-Coco-2009
Mommy & Coco at her girl scouts Mother Daughter Brunch

MonstersWeb
Just some pics of Grace and AJ being silly (Jan. 2010)

I was hoping to complete 100 scrapbook pages by the end of the year.  I am at about 32 (including digi).  It  I am a little behind, so I better get scrapping.  I hope to post more layouts later this week alone with a family update and photos.

3 comments:

Diana D said...

girl, you're on a roll!!!

Karen said...

11 in one weekend? WOW! We're not even half-way through the year so don't beat yourself up :)

Anne Alley said...

I love how these turned out!!

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.