Saturday, August 1, 2009

Troop 391 End of Year Party

Suzanne & I planned this pretty last minute but it really turned out great! It was a lot of fun for the girls to hang out and also for the parents/families to visit with each other. Once again, I wish I would have taken better photos. I wanted to take a picture of every family that was there but like usual I got distracted and forgot. Here is what I did get :)
Megan & Miranda giving Mrs. Suzanne a Leader Gift!
This was Mrs. Suzanne's last year as Leader of our troop. She will be taking a much needed break. Thank you Suzanne for taking such good care of our girls over the years.


Here are some of the girls enjoying the yummy food!



TROOP 391! (+baby grace)



Sophia, Sarah and Bella playing in the water




Gracie was loving the water area of the park!



1 comment:

Mama Kat said...

Jacikie,
I agree, 2 parallel lives!! We live in LA county where are you guys at? Would love to talk more, feel free to email me!
theductcleaners@verizon.net
Kathie

MY LIFE... It's a little messy, a little crafty and it's all good.