June 5, 2009
Today is the first day of summer. Grandma and Grandpa Truhe decided to come up for a visit. We went out for a nice breakfast over at Orwood then headed over to one of the local farms to go cherry picking. We had so much fun cherry picking with Grandma and Grandpa Truhe. Now I have to tell you that the Truhes don't mess around when they are cherry picking! I think we filled up a 5 gallon bucket! Oh My! What on earth will we do with this many cherry's? Sorry that the photos are not that good. I forgot to check the battery on my camera before we left and found out that it was pretty much dead. I kept taking it out and putting it back in to get a few more shots but I noticed that a lot of the photos are blurry so I don't thing my trick worked to well. (although some of the blurriness could be due to my lack of photography skills)
7 years ago

1 comment:
Yummy cherry
Post a Comment