Halloween at Garin School
Coco and Miranda with my friend DeAnne
Dee has never missed a Halloween at my kids school. I can't believe she came this year, she just had a baby 2 weeks ago!
Miranda with her teacher Mrs. Clark - Mrs. Joslin (the school principal) - Miranda with my friend Chaundra.
Gracie & Coco just before the Parade - Coco with friends Havana (Left) Ashley (Right)
I am so glad that DeAnne came over with Baby Zach. What a rock star! Out of the house just 2 weeks after a c-section with her first baby! You Rock Dee! Love you!
TRICK OR TREAT!
Gracie's first time trick-or-treating!
Well, she and Ciera did go last year but it was more them just sitting in the stroller together (in matching costumes) while Chaundra and I show them off :)

Gracie's first time trick-or-treating!
Well, she and Ciera did go last year but it was more them just sitting in the stroller together (in matching costumes) while Chaundra and I show them off :)

No comments:
Post a Comment